Diagnosis and treatment
Osteopathy is an holistic system of diagnosis and treatment that corrects imbalances in your body. On your first visit I will interview you on your medical history and perform a thorough physical examination.
Osteopathy, physiotherapy and acupuncture
Treatment consist of gentle osteopathic techniques such as mobilisation, manipulation, stretching of muscles, joints, connective tissue and internal organs, cranial osteopathy and dietary advice. However, I also use physical therapy and acupuncture for energy and pain regulation.
Contact your osteopath
- First consultation: 750 DKr
- Normal consultation: 500 DKr
- Short consultation: 400 Dkr
Student discount offered
What does an osteopath treat?
- Pain, repetitive strain and dysfunction of joints and muscles
- Pain and dysfunction of internal organs
- Respiratory disorders such as asthma
- Headache, migraine and dizziness
- Physical trauma such as concussions and whiplash injuries
- Sports injuries
- Pregnancy and pelvic related pain
- and more..
Osteopathy is the practical knowledge of how man is made and how to right him when he gets wrong. – Dr. A. T. Still