Diagnosis and treatment
Osteopathy is an holistic system of diagnosis and treatment that corrects imbalances in your body. On your first visit I will interview you on your medical history and perform a thorough physical examination.
Treatment consist of gentle osteopathic techniques such as mobilisation, manipulation, stretching of muscles, joints, connective tissue and internal organs, cranial osteopathy and dietary advice. However, I also use physical therapy and acupuncture for energy and pain regulation.
What does an osteopath treat?
- Pain, repetitive strain and dysfunction of joints and muscles
- Pain and dysfunction of internal organs
- Respiratory disorders such as asthma
- Headache, migraine and dizziness
- Physical trauma such as concussions and whiplash injuries
- Sports injuries
- Pregnancy and pelvic related pain
- and more..
+ 45 30 28 32 78
Osteopathy is the practical knowledge of how man is made and how to right him when he gets wrong. – Dr. A. T. Still